top of page

Paying Sales Tax

I am on hold with the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA). Yes, I pay sales tax on the paintings I sell from this website. But, first I need an authentication code from CDTFA. One can go to their website and request such a code, but I have not received one. So, I am on hold...

2 views0 comments


bottom of page